Thursday, March 25, 2010

Project Runway: Season Seven, Episode 10

WIN: Emilio
AUF'd Anthony

I'm exhausted right now so this will be brief. I have to say that I am sad to see Anthony go, but not because he is my favorite designer. It's because he's my favorite comedian! Every week he has something hilarious to say and I will miss his one-liners and his great accent. I never really saw Anthony as one of the final three, but I do wish Mila had gone home instead of him. Mila's dress was not only hideous and uninspired, but her model couldn't even walk in it! Tragic. Completely tragic.

As for the win, I'm happy for Emilio and I do think he did an amazing job all around. Seth Aaron's was also quite incredible, especially his impeccable tailoring. Jackets and pants are SO much harder than dresses, so I sort of feel like he deserved the win a little more. In the end, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, but I do hope I see both Emilio and Seth Aaron in the finals along with Maya. Just as long as Mila isn't in the finale. I'm so over everything about her.
What about you? What did you think of the challenge this week? I found the fact that they got to design their own fabric completely amazing and so exciting. I'd love to have an opportunity like that!

Well, I'm off to bed. I'm SO sleepy! Good night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails