Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday

Today's Shoesday Tuesday is for the guys out there. I'm just going to post some of my favorite mens shoes. Enjoy!


Giorgio Brutini Mens 15911 Boot, available at Endless for $64.95
More commonly referred to as "Beatle Boots," this style of shoe just oozes cool. Wear them with jeans or black trousers. They look especially good with a pair of slim-cut, European style pants or jeans.  



Stacy Adams Santino Dress Shoe, available at the ZootSuitStore for $89.99
I'm in love with the rich color and texture of these shoes. The square toe is also appealing to me.



Callum Slip On, available at Payless for $34.99
You really have to be careful with slip-ons. Penny loafers or loafers with tassels will make you look like a relic from the 1980's or worse yet, like a Michael Jackson wanna-be. Stick with a sleek style and you'll be good to go.



Vans, available for $42
Vans make a great casual-shoe alternative to the basic sneaker look. And since they're available in an unbelievable variety of colors and prints, I'm sure just about any guy could find a pair that suits him.

Guys- leave me a comment and tell me about where you find your favorite shoes and what you like about them. I'm always curious about where people find the things they love.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails