Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shoesday Tuesday- I'm SO busy!!!

Ok, I know this is a total cop-out, but I'm so incredibly swamped with work right now that I just don't have time for a long, thoughtful Shoesday Tuesday post. I'm so sorry and I promise to get back on track just as soon as this Christmas Show opens. I know that sounds like it will be a long time from now, but guess what- we open on October 31st. That's right. For all of us at AMT, it's not "Happy Halloween" it's "Merry Christmas!" No joke!

So, today I offer you a fun pair of shoes and nothing more. They will probably be going into the closet for a while since they are not exactly "winter" shoes. But I feel they are worthy of their own blog post:



What do you think? Do you think I'm insane for wearing them? Or do you love them? I know I do. Which is why I wear them every chance I get.

1 comment:

DC shoes said...

Fantastic color ! so cool ! ♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails