Monday, October 5, 2009

Rate My Look- Black & White (and a little pink)



I was on my way to work when I took this picture, so I didn't spend a lot of time making sure it's fabulous. Forgive me my quick photography. Anyway, I have had this skirt for AGES and I love it. I got it at a thrift store for $1. The top is Old Navy and I got it for $4. The scarf was FREE when I made a purchase at Wet Seal. The shoes were $5 at Deb Shops and the ring is from Etsy and a bargain at $8. It's actually a button ring- I gave you a little sneak peek a few days ago. Here's the picture from ShopKim's Etsy site:


It's actually 2 buttons- the black one frames the green one. I love the metallic detail on the inside of the button holes. The ring and the scarf are my little splashes of color on an otherwise all white and black outfit. What do you think? I like. Do you?

1 comment:

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Love the outfit! You look absolutely fabulous! And you got amazing deals on all those pieces, even better!

The skirt is just lovely. Such a great print! Loving the pink scarf too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails