Monday, October 19, 2009

It's been a while- rate my look!



The weather has been terrible here lately- rainy, cold and dreary. This week, the forecasts show higher temperatures and sunshine! Whoo-hoo! Since this brief rise in temperature is probably the last one we'll have before winter sets in, I thought I'd show off one of my absolute favorite summer dresses. The picture is blurry and I apologize for that, but I couldn't let that stop me from sharing. This is one dress that makes me feel incredibly feminine- the high waistline that really makes my waist look tiny, combined with the top chiffon layer that is just so flowy and the neckline that is just so flattering- I feel great in this dress. Really great. And I often get lots of compliments on it, too. On this particular day, I chose to wear the pink satin heels with rhinestone embellishment on the toe- who doesn't love a little pink in their life, right?

Anyway, I'm sure it will soon be time to put it away for the winter, but I'm sure I'll pull it out right away when the weather warms up next spring. In the meantime, I'll be counting the days until summer dress weather is back!

What about you? What clothes make you feel really great? Why do you feel so great in them?

1 comment:

Lauren at Ruth Parker Jewelry said...

I LOVE this dress! I give you an A+!

Related Posts with Thumbnails