Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Clip-on Earrings

So, I got my ears pierced when I was pretty young- 7 or 8 years old, I think. I've worn earrings ever since. In high school, I went through a truly bizarre earring phase, but I was also really into making a lot of them myself (more evidence that my career path began long before I realized it).

Anyway, since I've had pierced ears for so long, I never wore clip-on earrings. It's funny that it never really occurred to me because I love vintage jewelry, but I tend to just gloss over the earrings, always assuming that they're clip on. Well, I finally found the pair of vintage earrings that would change my feelings on clip-on earrings.

I'd always been afraid that wearing clip-ons would be uncomfortable, and at first it took a little getting used to, you know? But by the end of the day, I hardly even noticed them anymore. So what fabulous earrings made me decide to live with potential discomfort for an entire day? These ones:


Sorry the piecture isn't that great, but it's the best I could do- I really need to figure out lighting. But I digress. Aren't these earrings fabulous? I just love the deco-quality they have.

What are your favorite earrings like? Or do you have a story about getting your ears pierced? I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!

1 comment:

K said...

Those are great earrings! I don't have any go to earrings really since I don't always wear them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails